Read moreShow less
At Ganesh Grow Shop you will find the best soundproof boxes for extractors , soundproof tubes and silencers for your crop . From the simplest flexible tubes to complex insulating systems . We ship to all of Spain, Madrid, Bilbao, Barcelona... fast and discreet
TIPS TO MINIMIZE THE NOISE OF MY CROPS
At Ganesh growshop we want to give some tips to minimize the noise of our crop and thus go unnoticed by our neighbors or curious onlookers. The first thing is to locate the points that generate the most noise and act on them.
MINIMIZE EXTRACTOR NOISE
- Use quality extractors , tubular type extractors are a good choice
- Use soundproof box for the extractor
- Hang the soundproof box with the extractor, the rubber helps absorb vibrations
- You have silencers that are connected consecutively to the extractor to reduce the residual noise ejected.
MINIMIZE NOISE IN THE TUBES
- Use quality soundproof pipes
- The biggest noise in the tubes is the friction of the air on the tube walls. Making the tube as stretched as possible eliminates these interior curves of the tube and does not generate as much friction or friction inside, minimizing the noise of the air as it passes.
- There are growers that use rigid PVC pipe, you have zero air friction in the PVC tube.
- A flexible tube can also be used in combination with soundproofing. The larger soundproofing covers the flexible, creating a double chamber that increases soundproofing
- Curves reduce air transmission, USE THE MINIMUM!