Read moreShow less
At Ganesh Grow Shop you will find the best carbon anti-odor filters for indoor marijuana crops. From the simplest anti-odor systems to complex ozonizers with which you will not have to worry about odors in the crop . We ship to all of Spain, Madrid, Bilbao, Barcelona... fast and discreet
HOW DO I MAKE MY CROPS NOT GIVE OUT SMELL TO THE OUTSIDE?
The system that we recommend at Ganesh Grow Shop is a minimum of one activated carbon filter in the extraction that must be replaced every several harvests. In addition to the carbon filter system, you have other options to combine or that can work independently.
- Deodorizer -> Air fresheners with odor neutralizers. You have gel, spray and liquid formats for refilling, you will also find dispersers
- Active carbon filter -> Essential for every grower. You have various sizes and brands
- Ozonizers -> From the smallest to industrial ozone generators for large surfaces
TIPS ON THE USE OF THE ACTIVE CARBON ANTI-ODOR FILTER
- Keep crop humidity below 60% for maximum absorption of odor particles by the charcoal. Above 80% the filter becomes ineffective.
- If the air moves more slowly through the filter, it is more effective at removing odors.
- Always use a pre-filter or jacket to remove dust and dirt, this will help prevent clogging the charcoal
TIPS ON THE USE OF THE OZONIZER OR OZONE GENERATOR
- Do not use the ozone generator inside the crop, it causes chlorotic spots on the leaves, they wither and fall, slowing down the growth of the plant.
- Ozone has a lifespan of about 30 minutes and takes one to two minutes to mix with oxygen to neutralize the odor.
- If your generator requires cleaning, be sure to turn it off properly, UV light is very dangerous for your eyes.
- High concentrations of ozone are harmful. The exposure limit is 0.1 particles per million