Read moreShow less
At Ganesh Grow Shop you will find the best quality Green House Powder Feeding fertilizers for your plants. You can find them in our physical store in Torrelavega, Cantabria or you can buy Green House Powder Feeding on our website, we ship to all of Spain, Madrid, Barcelona, Lugo.
Simplicity is the secret of our success!
Most fertilizer brands on the market require customers to purchase a product line, which makes things expensive and complicated.
We are going in the opposite direction, creating a powder product that provides unprecedented results, at minimal cost and with a user-friendly approach.
Easier to transport, easier to store, easier to use and with a longer shelf life than liquid fertilizers.
Green House Powder Feeding can be used in all media. However, the feeding program is slightly different and if used other than soil we recommend using a Ph meter and conductivity meter to achieve the desired values and have full control over your feeding solution.
If you grow in pre-fertilized soil we recommend starting using Powder Feeding 2-4 weeks after planting the seeds and starting with a diluted solution (0.25 g per litre). During the vegetative phase you can increase the feeding up to 0.7 g per liter. With the beginning of the flowering phase you should slowly increase the amount of Powder Feeding until reaching 1 g per liter. Following this program, normally, there should be no problems and growers will achieve good production.
Experienced growers typically measure their feeding solution to provide plants with the exact amount of nutrients and the correct pH of the solution. Whether you grow in coco, hydroponically or aeroponically – with all these systems you must measure the pH and EC values. When you use a pH meter and conductivity meter you can optimize the crop and achieve much better results.
Steps to mix the nutrient solution:
- Check the pH and EC of the water and make sure the temperature is around 18-22 degrees Celsius.
- You should also check if the water contains enough calcium.
- If the EC is 0.0 (using reverse osmosis or rain water) you need to add calcium to the water before adding Powder Feeding. Make sure the conductivity increases to 0.3-0.4 EC.
- Add Powder Feeding and mix well for 2-3 minutes, and then measure EC.
- If necessary, repeat until the desired value is reached.
- When it reaches the desired conductivity, wait for 15-30 min
- Then measure the pH and, if necessary, adjust it using pH+ or pH-; Mix well for 2-3 minutes and wait again for 15-30 minutes before measuring.
- When you reach the desired values, feed your plants.
To maintain dosage accuracy, a 10g measuring spoon is INCLUDED!