Read moreShow less
At Ganesh Grow Shop you will find the best containers for indoor marijuana crops. From the simplest pots and trays to complete systems of hydroponics trays and tables with which you will have a professional crop. We ship to all of Spain, Madrid, Bilbao, Barcelona, fast and discreet
CHOOSE A POT, CONTAINER OR POT FOR OUR CULTIVATION
When choosing the container for our plant we have to take into account several key factors that will help in the development of the crop;
- MATERIAL -> Plastic or textile are the most common
- COLOR -> White reflects heat, perfect for outdoors and black absorbs it but does not let in light, more used indoors
- DRAINAGE -> Allows excess water to be evacuated so that our roots do not get sick due to waterlogging
- SHAPE -> With the squares you optimize the space since you can stick them together as much as possible.
- SIZE -> Calculate between 4 and 6 liters for each month that the plant spends in the container
GANESH TIPS FOR YOUR POTTS
- When the substrate dries, its volume is reduced , this creates a space that causes the roots to be exposed to the air and die. Additionally, when watering, most of the water will come out through the drain, not soaking the growing medium. You can solve it by removing the top soil from the pot and breaking the layer that usually forms. We will press with our fingers on the outside of the pot, filling these gaps between the pot and the soil.
- Do not put the containers near heat sources , a temperature above 24ºC can damage the roots. You can solve it by shading these pots
- A layer of mulch will help prevent soil from forming a crust and reduce crust evaporation.
- If you notice that the roots turn green, it means they are receiving direct light , avoid it.