Read moreShow less
At Ganesh Grow Shop you will find the best climate controllers for indoor marijuana crops. From the timers simplest until you reach complete UCI climate control equipment with which you will not have to worry about anything. You can buy in our physical store or place an order online if you live in Madrid, Barcelona or any part of Spain
THE AUTOMATIC CONTROL OF A MARIJUANA CULTIVATION
In this section we can find different accessories that will help us automate different aspects of our cultivation, from the most basic that every marijuana cultivation should have to the most professional automated cultivation systems.
TYPES OF TIMERS FOR MY CULTIVATION - AUTOMATIC LIGHT CONTROL
- Analog Timer – A plug-in timer, divided into tabs representing 15 minute chunks, the power they can handle is limited
- Digital timer - Plug-in but with digital controls and more precise in terms of minute fragments, also limited in power
- Lane timer - Specific format for light panels, they are available in analog and digital, they are usually mounted together with a contactor (CT) to eliminate the limit of energy it can handle
- Timed light box - Complete light boxes to manage several spotlights, they have a built-in timer where you can control several sockets. Some incorporate a heating line, it is simply a line that will work when the light lines are off.
EXTRACTION AND TEMPERATURE CONTROL
- Power regulator - They regulate the power of the extractor, so you can lower its revolutions and control the noise it emits. They are limited by power, the most basic will only work for small extractors
- Basic temperature controller (thermostat) - Set the ideal temperature at which you want your marijuana crop to grow. When the sensor detects that we have exceeded this temperature, it will open the line and turn on whatever we have plugged into the controller. You have them wired as a heating thermostat or plug type.
- Advanced temperature controller - Here you have better control of the extraction, if the sensor detects that the temperature rises above the set level, the extraction works at 100% and when the temperature falls below the set levels, we have another roulette wheel to indicate how much we want. For the extraction to work, we can decide to stop it, or to keep it at 20% for example.
- Temperature and humidity controller - In addition to the temperature, it takes into account the air humidity parameter, trying to maintain the values that you indicate by controlling the extraction
TOTAL AUTOMATED CROP CONTROL
- Climate Control (UCI) - The most advanced UCI devices control daytime temperature, nighttime temperature, and daytime humidity. night humidity, lamps, extractors, Co2 and irrigation. A total control of which you only have to worry that the tank is not short of water and food. Total peace of mind in your marijuana cultivation