CBD cannabis available in our shop physics and available for buy online. CBD legal marijuana. The marijuana's CBD It contains a percentage of less than 0.2% and higher percentages of CBD THC, normally used for therapeutic purposes, is able to relieve pain and produce more relaxing sensations without psychoactive effects.
Who can you help cannabis strains with CBD?
At the beginning thought that the main function of cannabidiol was to counteract the effects of THC psychoactive, but there is evidence showing that, from the medical point of view, the CBD It has a great impact by itself. It seems to be especially promising for conditions that are difficult to treat, as the Crohn's disease , e disorderpost-traumatic stress and the multiple sclerosis . Lately, is one of the rarer conditions, the Dravet syndrome that you are receiving much attention both the medical community and the public.
The Dravet syndrome It is a particularly debilitating form of epilepsy that affects children and is notoriously resistant to current treatment methods approved. Victims suffer from seizures, often up to one hundred per day, which gets worse as they get older and can be potentially fatal. Currently, treatment methods include the child to use a patch in the eye, specialized diets and brain surgery, but all have mixed success rates.
WAYS OF CONSUMING MARIJUANA WITH CBD
The CBD can be administered in different ways. The most widespread method of medicinal marijuana, although not the most healthy, is smoking this substance.
Other forms of consumption, increasingly more popular is to spray it, since the vaporizers terpenes and cannabinoids extracted without burning plant material such as smoking.
However, another way of consumption is oral either by direct ingestion of CBD-rich oils or by adding these oils in foods or beverages or preparing edible oils or butters of marijuana.
Different ratios in the varieties of CBD.
Ratio is the ratio quantified between two values reflecting their proportion, whereupon the CBD:THC ratio is the ratio between the CBD and THC containing different varieties of cannabis.
The CBD acts to counteracting the THC psychoactive effects, offering a more satisfactory experience and to increase the relaxing effects it helps to reconcile more easily sleep.
- Ratio 1:0 -Refers to the strains that contain high THC content. These they are euphoric, happy varieties, promote laughter. The side effects of high levels of THC can be: paranoia, anxiety, and tachycardia.
- Ratio 2:1 -Refers to varieties that you can feel the maximum level of THC, but to have the presence of CBD will produce a more relaxing effect. In this case, the side effects are minor because that reduces the risk of anxiety, tachycardia, or paranoia.
- Ratio1:1 - It contains the same proportion of CBD to THC, and is psicoativa. There are strains of cannabis which provide a relaxing effect, but achieve a slightly euphoric and peaceful State. This 1:1 ratio has medicinal properties for a wide range of conditions such as insomnia, fibromyalgia, autism, etc. Its side effects are virtually zero.
- Ratio 1:2 -Contains double the content of CBD to THC and is mildly psychoactive. This proportion is ideal for sensitive patients, or those who prefer not to take drugs. Having a content very high CBD will produce that they will not feel the effects of THC.
- Ratio 0: 1 -Produces an overall improvement in the mood, in addition to provide a high therapeutic value in the treatment of disorders such as epilepsy. It has no side effects. In this group is the legal marijuana we sell in Ganesh Grow Shop