Read moreShow less
At Ganesh Grow Shop you will find the best quality Bio Nova fertilizers for your plants. You can find them in our physical store in Torrelavega, Cantabria or you can buy Bio-Nova on our website, we ship to all of Spain, Madrid, Barcelona, Lugo.
BIO NOVA, PREMIUM FERTILIZERS FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWERS
Since the beginning of the 1990s, Bio Nova has been known as a manufacturer of high quality fertilizers for all growing and flowering plants. Years of study and research, combined with the practical experience and in-depth knowledge obtained as a result, have led to a high range of products.
Quality, environmental purity, ease of use, high yields and superior end results are the distinguishing features of these products.
The company's policy includes maintaining commercial relationships with external research centers and laboratories.
We also keep in touch with the international market for developments and ideas that could lead to a better brand. And most importantly... we always have our doors open to clients and invite them to come with ideas.
We listen to your concerns and wishes and respond with products that meet your requirements.
The basis for Bio Nova covers a number of main points. Each line is based on a special application with respect to the cultivation method used.
BIO-NOVA FERTILIZER LINES
- Basic line : If you want to grow plants with yield but want to keep it simple
- Dedicated line : For enthusiasts who want high quality
- Professional line : For perfectionists, who know exactly what they do and want
Bio Nova believes that everyone benefits from and is responsible for a clean environment. We make clean, environmentally friendly and contaminant-free fertilizers.
- The entire facility runs on the production of wind energy.
- The buildings are heated with bio-gas.
- Waste such as paper, wood, metal and plastic is recycled
- Waste is disposed of in a manner that has been certified as Co2 neutral.
- All packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Many ingredients are purchased on the European market in order to limit transportation costs and ensure the best quality.